Subhash Park is situated in the center of Ernakulam, near the boat jetty and across from Maharaja's College. It is a city of Cochin-maintained public park that looks out over the backwaters of Vembanand Lake and Cochin Harbor. Subhash Chandra Bose, a revolutionary, is honored in the park's name.
In the center of Kochi city sits Subhash Bose Park, a stunning public park.
Subhash Bose Park, which faces west, provides views of the Vembanad Lake's backwaters and Cochin Harbor. There are just lush, green trees in the east. A sizable crowd is drawn in by the decorative lighting, melodic walkways, and lovely landscaping.
THINGS TO DO AT SUBHASH PARK:
• Both children and adults love the park, essentially a green respite in Kochi city's concrete jungle. In the kid's park, designed to teach youngsters about traffic laws, one can have fun sailing there. The kiddie train in the park is another noteworthy feature; you may see it in other Malayalam movies, like CID Moosa.
• • Visitors can locate a straight portion leading to the musical walkway and sea drive when navigating the park or recreation center. For a wide variety of birds, it is an adobe. Sitting beneath a tree and looking out over a few boats and ships on the lake, you can take in the stunning sunset.
• It is a mind-blowing experience to spend an evening in Subash Bose Park while the sun sets over the busy Kochi Harbour and a cool breeze blows in from the lake. The sight of ships at the harbor, passenger boats, fishing boats, and tourist yachts stationed next to Bolgatty Palace enhances visits to this park or Ernakulam in Kerala.
• Visitors to Subhash Park can also go to the Boat Jetty and Marine Drive close by after taking in the enticing gardens, backwaters, and distant views of the sea there. Government-owned boats will transport tourists to attractive locations like Munambam and historic sites like Fort Kochi for a meager ticket price.
• This park's top-notch sculptures are yet another pleasure.
This location hosted a workshop for sculptors back in 1990, and the works produced by the well-known artists who attended the event have been replicated and displayed throughout the area.
• In addition to these, there are several small textile stores in the vicinity of Subhash Park where customers can shop.
Park Avenue Near Maharajas’s College, Kochi (Cochin) 682011 India