Al-Anoud Park is one of the most famous parks and tourist attractions in the city of Taif. Because the recreational elements and activities are one of the main components of the central park, these activities were identified and selected based on several factors, including social and cultural as well as customs and traditions, the nature of social relations in the city community, and its behavior in general with the achievement.
It feels like a pilgrimage to come up here two thousand meters above sea level. A smooth winding road, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in the world, meanders and curves down the mountainside towards the flat plain where Makkah is located. Old camel caravan roads zig-zag down the mountain, representing the hairpin route that traders used to take down to Makkah and further to the Jeddah coast.
- It is a green oasis that provides the ideal respite from the rush and bustle of city life. It is one of Taif's most popular tourist destinations, featuring stunning blooms and indigenous plant species that add to the park's natural beauty. In the evening, the musical fountain illuminates with bright light.
- With its arcade of shops, this area was designed more elegantly than most amusement areas, with buildings whose arches and columns echo the Hijaz region's Islamic-meets-Roman architecture.
- You and your family can walk around the garden, which is characterized by its colorful nature that highlights the mixture of many types of plants. The park includes many vast green spaces that you can take advantage of to spend some time on a family picnic amidst the picturesque nature.
- Once settled, visitors can drink coffee and spiced tea while looking out across layers of mountains, which the evening glow casts in different shades of blue-grey. The fruit sellers also welcome visitors with gentle smiles and are usually happy to let people try before they buy.
- There is an open field outside the park where tourists can hire ponies, camels, and even horses. There are a few restaurants and food outlets in the park where you may enjoy your favourite drinks and meals.It also has playgrounds where children can spend hours playing their favourite games
- Enjoy a game (or two) on the basketball court, football field, or other areas for a more exhilarating experience.