The Lusail International Circuit, situated outside of the capital city of Doha, is a 5.4-kilometer quick and flowing course with a preponderance of medium- and high-speed bends initially created with motorcycle racing. It is surrounded by artificial grass to stop sand from the nearby desert from blowing onto the circuit.
Due to the floodlighting system, one of the circuit's most appealing features is that it is accessible around the clock.
Things to do at Lusail International Circuit:
- Get an adrenaline rush: It is the only circuit in the region with FIA and FIM homologation licences and is located just outside of Doha, the capital of Qatar. Fans can see the cars zoom through this exciting portion of the track, plunging straight through the quick kink of Turn 9 and into the braking zone of Turn 10 from the grandstand near the exit of Turn 10.
- Experience the thrill of competitions: Over a kilometer long, the main straight contains a decent mixture of medium- and high-speed turns, including a few swift left-handers that have proven to be especially well-liked by the riders. With the entrance of Formula One in 2021, it has now been propelled to the top of the tree. It has long been regarded as a motorcycle circuit and has hosted regional competitions as well as MotoGP and WorldSBK.
- Daily Excursions: The Lusail International Circuit hosts activity days exclusively for ladies, including classes for jogging, biking, or track walking. Track marshals from European circuits like Ricardo Tormo in Valencia are sent to teach the local marshals.
- QMA Karting Area is a new program built on a mix of academic and practical classes, which will be created in the karting facilities of our academy.
- Facilities: There are several spaces at the Lusail Circuit Sports Club that can be used as VIP Hospitality lounges for personal occasions. It also offers furniture, catering, event management, and planning services.
- Off-Road Course: Near turn 1 of the Lusail International Circuit, there is an off-road track ideal for the launch of any 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Public Events: One of the primary community goals is to encourage both Qataris and foreigners to use the facility and interact with the Club. Examples of open days that are free to the public include training sessions for runners or bikers.
- Rent a Track: Additionally, the track can be used for private events like vehicle and motorcycle testing, motorcycle debuts, photo shoots, and testing new goods like tyres, among other things.
- Event hosting and Management: The Lusail Circuit Sports Club is a location that provides a variety of spaces to host various activities. This includes the top-notch international circuit, where the most exciting motorsport competitions may be held, and the welcoming hospitality lounges and roomy parking lots, where both business events and family gatherings can be planned.