Playa de San Juan is widely regarded as one of Alicante's most gorgeous stretches of beach. There is a long, bright sandy beach with azure water waiting for you here, and you will be able to enjoy fantastic beach days at this location, which is situated on the breathtaking Costa Blanca in Spain.
The entirety of Playa de San Juan's beach extends for somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 kilometers in length. Playa de San Juan is home to some beautiful attractions, including its towering palm trees and vibrant beach shacks, both of which take your breath away.
In addition to that, there is an excellent gourmet offer, reasonable rates, a large selection of lodgings, and a connection to the city center via public transit, all of which contribute to the near-perfect nature of a vacation spent on this dream beach.
How to explore Playa de San Juan?
- Explore the varied populations of whales and dolphins that may be found in the beachy waters. When you go on a cruise from Playa San Juan, you will first head out onto the open ocean, where you will look for whales, dolphins, and other forms of marine life.
- Along the seaside promenade, there are a variety of excellent eateries, including fast food chains such as Burger King, as well as charming cafés and comfortable lounges. During the summer months, several of the beach lounges even set up shop directly on the sand to provide visitors with refreshing beverages and tasty treats.
- There are a number of playgrounds, a significant amount of exercise equipment, volleyball courts, and miniature football goals located along the shore.
- In addition, you can participate in various water sports, such as windsurfing, stand-up paddleboarding, and pedal boating.
- Behind the expansive beach is a 6-kilometer-long promenade that is kept in excellent condition. Athletes, runners, cyclists, and pedestrians frequent the area because of its length, making it a popular spot for all of these activities.